MGI Zip Series X5 Motorised Buggy – Black
- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- 3 year warranty
- Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake. The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. MGI Zip X5 is the game changer.
The Zip X5 also has the ability to stop on any incline with its Electronic park brake feature, which can be activated with the press of a button.
Resettable odometers enable golfers to track walking distance, shot distances and total use. The advanced display is positioned on the X5’s ergonomic T bar handle.
A newly engineered zip fold design makes erecting the X5 very simple and quick, allowing for a stress free commute from the car to the tee.
Electronic park brake
Downhill speed control
Resettable odometers for tracking distances
All terrain rear wheels
- Store Name: Geelong Golf Club
- Vendor: Paul Christie
3-43 Ballarat Rd
North Geelong Victoria 3215
- No ratings found yet!