CLICK HERE to Learn More About
Titleist Ball Fitting
– Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
– Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
– Increased Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
– Softer Feel
– Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
– Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
– Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core
– New Spherically-Tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The New Engine
A reformulated 2.0 ZG Process solid core delivers increased distance.
More Speed. Optimized Spin.
The faster high-flex casing layer adds speed and lowers long game spin. This highly-resilient, high-speed ionomer was initially developed for and validated by Pro V1x Left Dash.
Softer Cover for More Short Game Control.
New, softer cast urethane elastomer cover – the softest cover formulation ever used on a Pro V1 – increases greenside spin for more control in the short game.
New Aerodynamic Package
A new spherically-tiled 388 tetrahedral dimple design has been optimized for the Pro V1 to maximize distance while delivering a penetrating and consistent flight.